for Selecting the Right Career Assessment or Test
Tip 1: Decide the type of career test that you are interested in!
Are you interested in just a printed or online career test?
After taking the career test will you be satisfied with just a career list, or are you looking for more?
Tip 2: Look at a Career Test Rating Chart!
The Test Rating System is -
UU= somewhat useful UUU = very useful UUUU = extremely useful
Tip 3: Complete Career Test Checklist.
Instructions: Use the Career Test Checklist to gather the information about career tests.
Format: (Place an "X" to the right of the format of the test.)
Format answers the question how do you take the career test?
• Download, Other (Please specify: )
Tip 4: Understand the three career planning steps.
• Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests.
• Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
Tip 5: Focus on identifying your strengths.
You become aware of, know, and identify your –
• Holland Vocational interests
• College Majors
Tip 6: Build awareness of your Holland Personality Types/Codes.
Tip 7: Research potential careers!
During Step 2 Educational and Occupational Exploration,
• Perform career research.
• Identify potential careers.
• Begin narrowing career options.
Tip 8: Gather information about training programs and colleges!
In Step 3 College Major Exploration –
• Discover possible college majors or training programs
• Create strategies to put plans into action
Tip 9: Learn about our best, comprehensive, validated, reliable printed or online tests and tools!
The catalog has information about –
• Printed career tests
• Online career tests
• Other career resources
Tip 10: We have a variety of networks to share career information!
Here are ways to connect and share ideas with us.
· Blogger a
Order the 10 Top Tips 2018 Resource Guide!
Regular cost: $10.00
Sale Cost: $4.00
Start career planning today!
Questions: Email email@example.com
Enter our drawing for a $99 career guidance system !
1.Visit one of our web sites –
2. Complete the survey - http://bit.ly/2D4L4sK!
3. Receive an appreciation gift and store discount!
Drawing closes January 31, 2018!