Finding the right career assessment is a priority in looking for a career or college major. The right career assessment identifies your interests, abilities, and skills. Look for career assessments that are -
- Low to moderate cost
- Tested, proven, and dependable
- Excellent resources
Here are two examples of recommended career assessments.
The Self-Directed Search is -
- Easy to use - Complete the career assessment in 30 minutes
- Tested, proven, and dependable - Used by over 22 million people worldwide
- An excellent, introductory resource - Self-Directed Search gives you a two or three-letter RIASEC or Holland code that tells the relationship between job personalities, key characteristics, college majors, hobbies, abilities, and careers. The Self-Directed Search Form R Occupations Finder has a list of 1,309 occupations matched to Holland Codes.
The Career Explorers Guidance System is -
- Easy to use - on-line
- Comprehensive - Contains more than five assessments that allows you to match your personality, interests, values, leisure time activities, and skills to careers
- Tested, proven, and dependable - developed by a university
- An excellent, extensive resource - Build a career portifolio, access a database of career resources, explore careers, gather information, narrow your options, and create Personal Reports
Was this information helpful? Leave a comment. Share this web site with others - Welcome to the Holland Codes Blog .
Here are other interesting topics -
- What is a Blog?
- Welcome to the Holland Codes Blog
- What are Holland Codes?
- Holland Codes Assessments
- Holland Codes CD-ROMS or Downloads
- Holland Code Activity PAKS
- Holland Codes Reference Books
- Steps to Explore Careers and College Majors