"I am trying to find a career, in which I can use my creativity and my passion for science to initiate new ideas that others will impliment. Can you help me out?"
Finding a career is a process. As you explore careers, you will -
- Gain awareness and knowledge of your interests, abilities, and skills.
- Perform career research, identify potential careers, and begin narrowing career options.
- Perform research to identify educational courses
- Put what they know into action
- Career interests, abilities, skills, and values
- Desired salary path and working conditions
- Required educational training
- You can get a career by attending a certificate, 2 year, and 4 year educational programs.
- In an educational program database, you can find careers that require the completion of a certificate, 2 year, and four year educational programs.
- If you are looking for careers in a specific geographic area, search by region or state.
- Finally, since the cost of education is a factor, search education programs according to college or other training program costs.