The Paint Careers With Colors System is VISUAL learning techniques and career test for kids that use colors to represent Holland Codes.
The Paint Careers With Colors Fact Sheets answer the following questions -
Purpose and Rationale for the Paint Career With Colors System
2. What are the concepts or theories underlying the development of this Paint Career With Colors System ?
3. What demonstrated need does this Paint Career With Colors System serve?
Description of the Paint Career With Colors System
- How many parts are there in career test?
- What does each section measures?
- How many items does the Paint Career With Colors System contain?
- What type(s) of scores are generated?
2. What is the format of the System ? Group or individual administration?
3. What are the required response modes of the System :
4. What is the total estimated time required for administration?
5. What is the proposed scoring procedure?
1. What nonconsumable (i.e., reusable) components do you anticipate will be required for administering, scoring, and interpreting the Paint Career With Colors System? (e.g., System manuals, scoring keys, System plates, booklets, manipulatives)?
2. What professional discipline(s) would be potential purchasers and users of this System ?
3. Which settings would be appropriate for use of this System (e.g., schools, private clinics, hospitals, private practice, etc.)?
Market Competition and Special Features of the Paint Career With Colors System
Find out how to get the Paint Careers With Colors System fact sheets.