A Quick and Easy Assessment
- Uses Holland’s RIASEC coding system and latest O*NET job titles
- Scores into six interest areas: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional
- Quick, 4-page assessment takes only 10-15 minutes to complete
The Holland Code inventory gives individuals a fast and informative way to explore occupations based on their interests. Using the RIASEC system developed by John Holland--the most widely used occupational interest coding system available.
Use this inventory to identify their job interests.
Complete only 72 work activity statements.
Match results those interests to potential careers.
The Holland Code inventory, a quick and easy assessment, is perfect for job seekers who have little time to spend on testing and career exploration.
Use RIASEC Inventory with -
- 50 Best Jobs for Your Personality
- Dictionary of Holland Occupational Codes
- Enhanced Occupational Outlook Handbook - Best Career Reference Book for doing in-depth research on job descriptions, career options, and education options
- Occupations Outlook: An Exploration for Teens - Career Clusters and Holland Codes Handbook for Teens
- Holland Career Materials: A Practitioner's Guide
- Unlock Treasure Chest (Children's Version)
- Making Vocational Choices