The Kuder Test Survey has three career tests –
You can –
- Begin an test
- Stop the test
- Save the results
- Complete the test at a later time
The Kuder Career Test –
- Is completed in 30 minutes or less
- Is scored automatically
- Generates an easy-to-read report is within 20-30 seconds after the final page is submitted
- Is available in either English or Spanish
Kuder Career Search with Person Match
The Kuder Career Search with Person Match is the Kuder General Interest Survey consisting of 60 questions.
The Kuder General Interest Survey report displays information on career clusters. There are three lists of Career Clusters – Kuder Career Clusters, Federal 16 Career Clusters, or state-specific cluster/pathway system. The ranking of the Career Clusters is matched to your interests. There are descriptions of the cluster.
The report also includes the unique Person Match feature which compares test results to a career profile database.
Kuder Skills Test
The Kuder Skills Test is a self-estimate of one’s abilities to perform work-related tasks. Kuder Skills Test consists of 90 multiple choice questions.
Kuder Skills Test Results are presented in rank order of career cluster preference. The results of the Kuder Skills Test match the interests, skills, and career clusters.
Super’s Work Values Inventory-Revised
The Super’s Work Values Inventory-Revised identifies which work characteristics are most important to the test taker. The inventory consists of 72 multiple choice questions.
Super’s Work Values Inventory-Revised Report displays 12 work-related characteristics in rank order of preference. The inventory assesses 12 work-related values. The 12 work values are presented in rank order. There are definitions of each work value.
Career Test Reports
All reports provide suggestions for continued career exploration. Links from the tests are used to explore occupational listings by education level within each of the clusters. Each occupation is cross-walked with and linked directly to additional information from the Occupational Outlook Handbook, O*Net and related military occupations to allow further exploration.
Combining Results from Kuder Career Tests
- Kuder Test Survey Interests and Skills Composite Report – Once an individual completes both the interest and skills tests, a composite report compares the scores of the interests and skills tests. There are suggestions for further education and career exploration and planning. To view the composite report, click on the words Kuder Test Survey Interests and Skills Composite Report below the Kuder Test Results table.
- One-Page Summary Report –This report contains an outline of the most recent results for tests that have been completed. Access this report by clicking on the title below the Kuder Test Results table.
To read more about the Kuder Survey, click here…