Here are some of the favorite questions -
- Which test is the right test for -
- High school students
- College Students
- Career changers
- People re-entering the workforce
- What is the difference between a career test and a career planning guidance system?
- What are the features of the different tests?
- Is the Self Directed Search available on-line? Or printed?
- Is the Strong Interest Inventory available on-line? Or printed?
- What does the Kuder Career Planning Survey have?
- What are the meaning of the Holland Code scores?
- What is the differences between Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional Holland Codes?
- What are Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional careers?
- What are Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional degree programs?
- How do I match my Holland Codes to different careers, college programs, and training opportunities?
- I have taken a career test. What do I do next?
We can provide specific answers about the prices and features of the Hollandcodes.com career tests.
We are here to help you! We can help you match your interests, abilities, and skills to careers and college major programs.
We can assist you in interpreting the results of your Holland Code career test or career guidance system.
Do you want to gain insight into the world of work? We can introduce you to hundreds of experts.
The expert profiles offer critical insights from real professionals, including:
- Week in the Life
- Career Likes
- Career Dislikes
- Ideal Career Profile
- Ideal Career Path
- Suggested Reading
- Industry Organizations
- About Me
- About My Career