Our two online career planning courses are -
- Career Decision Making Tools
- Test Drive Your Career Test! You Have The Keys!
The courses have:
- Career test
- Career web sites
- Career videos
- Check lists and activities
Use the course to pinpoint -
- Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests.
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
- Succeed in planning a career.
The Career Decision Making Tools is used in conjunction with Holland Codes career tests -
- Self - Directed Search
- Picture Interest Career Survey
- RIASEC Inventory
- My Career Profile
- Strong Interest Inventory
The Career Decision Making Tools has 2 sections –
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Guide
- Guide to Career Exploration and Planning
Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Parent, Teacher, and Adult Guide outlines the process of selecting a career assessment. The selection process includes –
- Introduction to Career Planning
- Steps to Self Awareness
- Tools To Assess Self Awareness
- Selection of a Career Assessment or Test
- Career Test Checklist
- Features Of Career Self Assessments Tests
The Guide to Career Exploration and Planning is for teens or adults who need a manual that will guide them through the steps of career planning process.
The topics included in the Guide are -
- Career Planning Map
- Self-Analysis, Self Awareness, or Self Assessment
- Career Exploration Tools
- College Major Exploration Tools
Career exploration tools provide the following information –
- Interest Profile
- Working Conditions
- Contact Info
- Areas of Study
College exploration resources lists the following facts –
- Location of School
- Majors Areas of Study
- Name of School
- Size and Cost
- Region in the USA
- Type of School
Read more about career test courses and videos...