The My Rainbow Career Finder program is an alternative to the paper and pencil RIASEC kid career test. The program is an automated poster scoring system that automatically produces the three letter Holland Code based on the selection that the children provide. Upon completion of the report, we will send you a PDF report.
With the My Rainbow Career Finder, children sort posters according to likes and dislikes.
The automated scoring system tallies the results and generates a Holland Code.
There is no more counting, tallying, or figuring.
Kids, children, and students will enjoy making their selections and with just the click of a button.
The poster analyzer clarifies thoughts, integrates new knowledge, and promotes critical thinking.
New concepts are more thoroughly and easily understood.
The My rainbow career finder organizes and analyzes information. Children -
- See how Holland Codes are connected to careers
- Realize how careers can be grouped and organized
- Attention Span and Concentration: holds audience's attention and helps people absorb information
- Memory Skills and Understanding: improves ability to absorb information
- Speed of Learning: reduces the time it takes to complete career tests.