Friday, June 08, 2018

Use Your Summer to Reflect on Career Goals!


Take advantage of your summer! Discover your potential and maximize your purpose!  Use one of the most preferred career guidance systems to identify interests, strengths, skills, careers and majors! 

Do you need help navigating through the career planning process?

Get answers to your most popular career decision making questions -
  • What are my strengths, interests and skills?
  • How are my strengths, interests and skills are linked to occupations and degree programs?
  • What are my occupational options?
  • What can I do with my degree program options?
  • What are the educational paths to those occupations?
  • What courses will I need to take?
  • How long will the degree program take?
  • How much will the degree program cost?
  • What financial assistance is available?
To get answers to your questions,  learn about one of the most preferred career guidance systems!

Share this message with someone you love!

No comments: